How can I activate Globe pocket WiFi?
How can I activate Globe pocket WiFi?
How do I claim the freebie?
- Download the GlobeOne app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the GlobeOne app and enroll the mobile number of your Globe LTE Mobile WiFi.
- Go to your Dashboard, scroll down to see the freebie and click “Activate Now”
How can I activate my pocket WiFi SIM?
1、Take the SIM card out of the molile wifi, insert it into an available mobile phone, and make a call. 2、Remove the SIM card from the mobile phone, insert the SIM card into the mobile wifi, and the SIM card is in the activated state. The mobile wifi does not prompt you to activate the SIM card.
How do I setup my pocket WiFi?
Pocket WiFi Pro, Extreme and 4G
- Open up a web browser on a device that’s connected to your Pocket WiFi.
- Log in using your password.
- From the ‘Pocket WiFi’ tab, select ‘Wi-Fi’ and then click ‘Wi-Fi Settings’.
- Refresh the Wi-Fi network list on your Wi-Fi device.
- Refresh the Wi-Fi network list on your device.
How can I activate my Globe SIM card?
Dial *143# Another way to activate your Globe prepaid SIM is to dial the USSD code *143# and navigate to My Account > Data Balance. You will receive an SMS response as well as a welcome message which indicates that your Globe SIM has been activated.
How can I activate Globe home prepaid WiFi?
Register Your Home Prepaid WiFi On Globe At Home App
- STEP 1: Download the Globe at Home app on the App Store or Google Play.
- STEP 2: Open the Globe At Home App.
- STEP 3: Enter your Prepaid WiFi number found at the back of your modem.
- STEP 4: Choose the modem you have in the options.
How do I know when my pocket WiFi is fully charged?
Charging your Mobile WiFi.
- Connect your Mobile WiFi to the USB cable and plug it into a USB plug adapter or the USB port on your computer.
- The battery icon on your Mobile WiFi will flash when it’s charging. It’ll stay green once it’s fully charged. The first time you charge your Mobile WiFi, it’ll take about eight hours.
How can I use Globe prepaid WiFi?
Via Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi Online
- Dial *143# on your phone’s keypad and enter 1 to go to MyAccount.
- Once the next panel appears, enter 7 and select Broadband.
- Enter 2 to select Globe At Home Prepaid WiFi and enter your 11-digit prepaid Wi-Fi number located at the back of your device.
Can I use Globe SIM in smart pocket WiFi?
All the TP-Link pocket WiFi devices have open line support, so they’re compatible with either Globe or Smart SIM. They can be easily managed through the tpMiFi app, which enables setting data limits, controlling WiFi access, sharing media files to or from a micro SD card, and sending messages.
Can you use regular SIM for Pocket WiFi?
Yes, you can use your current SIM card as long as your plan has a data allowance. With all other devices (Vodems, Pocket WiFi etc) you will be provided with a SIM when you purchase the device but you can also use your SIM in those devices if you want to.
How do I know if my Globe SIM is active?
The easiest way to check the status of your prepaid sim card is by inserting your SIM to any mobile phones and if your prepaid SIM can still received signals or received a text message, your prepaid sim card should still valid.
How do I activate home prepaid WiFi?
To activate the device, download the Globe At Home app via the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS. Once installed, enter the Home Prepaid WiFi number found at the back of your modem device. This instantly activates your modem.
How do I register my home prepaid WiFi 199?
Register to HomeSurf199 by Dialing *143#
- Dial *143# on your Globe-powered phone.
- Select “My Account.”
- Choose “Share-A-Load/Promo/MB.”
- Choose either “Share Promo w/o PIN” or “Share Promo w/ PIN.”
- Select “Send to Globe at Home Prepaid WiFi Number.”
- Select “HomeSurf.”
- Choose “HomeSURF199.”
- Choose “Confirm.”
How to set up Globe at home prepaid WiFi?
Using *143#. Dial *143#. Choose My Account. Choose Globe at Home. Choose Globe at Home Prepaid WiFi. Enter the 11-digit Prepaid WiFi Number (ex. 09662756289) found on the back of the modem. Choose Get Data. Choose between Share-a-Promo w/ PIN or Share-a-Promo w/o PIN. If Share-a-Promo w/ PIN was chosen, enter the PIN.
What kind of wifi does the globe pocket have?
Globe Pocket Wifi is very useful, convenient, and portable, as you can bring the device everywhere and can be served as a WiFi hotspot to share your internet connection with others. Globe pocket wifi has varieties, including Globe LTE Pocket Wifi (LTE Mobile Wifi), Globe 4G Pocket Wifi, and Tattoo Pocket Wifi.
How does the globe LTE mobile WiFi work?
Globe LTE Mobile WiFi runs on Globe’s LTE network at speeds of up to 42 Mbps. It allows you to connect to the Internet even while you are on the go. Just turn on the device—no need to plug in the USB port and you can connect up to sixteen (16) devices!
How to get free 10GB of data with globe at home?
To get your Free 10GB data, simply follow the steps below: Plug and connect to your Home Prepaid WiFi Modem; Download the Globe at Home app via Playstore or Appstore; Open the app and enter your Home Prepaid WiFi number found at the back of your modem; Follow the instructions on the screen; Once done, click the activate free 10GB button!