How do you wish someone a good day in French?
In French, the normal way to say this is, “Bonne journée!”, which literally means “[Have a] good day!” and is specifically used in this situation.
Are you having a nice day French?
In a more formal context, you can say “j’espère que vous passerez une bonne journée”, for example when talking to a customer. This literally translates to “I hope you have a nice day”. Another slightly formal version is “je te souhaite une bonne journée” or “je vous souhaite une bonne journée”.
How do you answer did you have a good day?
If the person is saying, “Have a good day!” as the end of the conversation, it is polite to say, “Thanks, you too!” This shows that you hope they have a good day as well.
When a girl asks how was your day?
She may be asking you that because she’s attracted to you, she may be asking just because she’s nice and polite, she may be asking to judge whether you’re a threat to her or not, because she perceived some kind of vibe, or maybe some other reason.
Have a great day you too meaning?
A great day to you, too. I assume it is a response so “too” – as in also – is correct. In fact “You have a great day too” is a variation on the rather less chummy “I hope you also have a great day”. To have a great day “to” – is to have a great day to do something, meet someone etc.
How do you say have a good day?
Other Ways to Say “Have a Great Day” Have a good day! Have an awesome day! I hope your day is great! Today will be the best!
How do you reply to have a nice weekend?
Best reply to “Have a nice weekend”?
- “Same to you.”
- “You too.”
- “I wish you, too.”
Can we say have a good day in evening?
Have a good evening. You can also say “Good evening” as a greeting similar to “Hello.” Before noon you would say “Good Morning.” After noon you would say “Good Afternoon” and near or after sunset you would say “Good Evening.” If it is fully dark you can say: Have a good night.
Can we say good morning at 1 am?
The greeting good morning can be used anytime after break of dawn until noon (12:00 in the afternoon). The time between noon (12:00 p.m) and 4:00 p.m is when the greeting changes to good afternoon. It is good evening between 4:00 p.m and till the end of the day.
How do you say good morning in unique way?
Different Ways To Say Good Morning
- Rise and shine! – This is usually said when you are in the process of waking someone from sleep.
- Top of the morning to you!
- Good day to you.
- Have a great day.
- Hello there!
- Wishing you the best for the day ahead.
- How are you this fine morning?
- Isn’t it a beautiful day today?
Can we say good morning at night?
Originally Answered: Can I say good morning in the evening ? Yes…you can obviously say good morning at noon afternoon and even in night. Because good morning is the start of talking and good night is the end of conversation of the day.
What should I greet at 1 am?
If you were leaving someone at 1 am, you’d typically say “good night.” Good morning is reserved for a greeting, typically. Just as good night is reserved for a farewell. In fact, if you’re at work, you might tell someone “good night” as you leave at 5 pm.
How do you greet after 12am?
good afternoon : Anytime after 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM on meeting for the first time. good evening : Anytime after 04:00 PM to midnight or 12:00 AM on meeting for the first time. good night : Usually on parting in the evenings or nights. good day : Usually on parting in the daytime.
How do you say hi at night?
You can say good morning, good afternoon, good evening, et cetera. But saying “good night” to someone sounds like you are saying you are going to bed or they are going to bed.
What do you say after HI in chat?
It depends on your level of interest. If you like a girl and want to have a conversation with her beyond hi, ask her a lot of questions. Good ones….
- Hey, this is XYZ, I guess you don’t me well, but seeing the friends we share, I’m hoping we’ll have common grounds to talk about. 🙂
Should I say hi or hey to crush?
If you’re texting your crush, avoid sending a text that just says “hey.” This doesn’t tell your crush anything specific about why you’re talking to them and is hard to respond to. Even adding on a simple, “how are you?” after your hello is a better conversation starter. You could say, “Hey!
What should you text your crush?
- Ask A Leading Question. Opening the conversation with a question can be a good strategy, but asking something they’ll definitely know the answer to is even better.
- Jog Their Memory.
- Say Something Sweet.
- Bring Up A Shared Interest Or Experience.
- Send An Emoji.
Should you apologize for drunk texting?
2. Apologize. Genuine apologies are only necessary in certain drunk texting situations — most of the time, your embarrassment is penance enough. But if you’ve texted someone who you know will take the messages the wrong way (like an ex whose heart you’ve recently broken), you’ve got to suck it up and apologize.
What is a good excuse to text your crush?
Here are some excuses to text your crush first this summer:
- Invite him out. Make plans to go see a movie with a group of your friends.
- Take a stand. If you are in a group setting with him try to go up and talk to him.
- Flirty throwback.
- See what he is up to.
- Celebrate with a an excuse.
- Coworker craze.