What does Danka mean?
What does Danka mean?
Danka for Thank You, Bitteschön for You’re Welcome.
What language is Danke?
Can a woman say Obrigado?
“obrigado” is usually an adjective applied to the person who says “thank you”. So a man should say “Obrigado.” and a woman should say “Obrigada.” But in exceptional situations “obrigado” can be an interjection. In those cases, even if you are a girl you need to say “Obrigado!” You must to say “Obrigada”.
What does muito Obrigado?
“Thank you very much” in Portuguese: Muito obrigado.
What is De nada?
: of nothing : you’re welcome.
How do you respond to thank you in Portuguese?
And How to Respond to Thank You in Portuguese? Simple. All you need to say is: De nada! or Por nada! That’s the most common form.
How does a girl say thank you in Portuguese?
Men must use “obrigado” to say thank you. Women must use “obrigada” to say thank you. When saying thanks on behalf of other people, men must use “obrigados.” When saying thanks on behalf of a group of people who are all women, women must use “obrigadas.”
Do men say Obrigado?
This is a simple and easy rule to memorize. Guys always say Obrigado. Girls always say Obrigada.
Where is Portuguese spoken?
Portuguese language, Portuguese Português, Romance language that is spoken in Portugal, Brazil, and other Portuguese colonial and formerly colonial territories.
How do Brazilians say you’re welcome?
How to Say You are Welcome in Brazil to welcome guests
- If your guest is male: Seja bem-vindo.
- If you guest is female: Seja bem-vinda.
- If they are a group with mixed genders: Sejam bem-vindos.
- If they are a group of women: Sejam bem-vindas.
What is the meaning of Bem Vindo?
Do you say you’re welcome in Portuguese?
De nada. This would be the “you are welcome” we say when someone have previously said “Obrigado/a” or any of its variations to us. It works exactly like in English and other languages and we say it to be polite and to tell the other person there is nothing to thank for.
How do you say lager in Portuguese?
“lager” in Portuguese
- cerveja tipo lager.
- tipo de cerveja.
What do you say to a Portuguese girl?
Portuguese Love Phrases
- Love is in the air. O amor está no ar.
- I like you. Eu gosto de ti.
- You are beautiful (said to a woman) Você é linda.
- You have a beautiful smile (said to a man) Tens um sorriso lindo.
- I adore you. Eu adoro-te.
- You are my love. Tu és o meu amor.
- I want to make love with you.
- I want to be with you forever.
How do you reply Tudo bem?
If you want to say “How is it going?” you ask tudo bem? (“too-du bayn“,) and the response is tudo bom (“too-du bom“) or again tudo bem (“too-du bayn“), ie “Everything’s good.
How do you say hi in a nice way?
Formal greetings: “How do you do?”
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
- 7. “ Hi!” ( Probably the most commonly used greeting in English)
- 8. “ Morning!” (
What can you say instead of hi?
other words for hello
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good day.
How do you say hey in slang?
Slang English Greetings
- Yo! This extremely informal greeting is common in America.
- Are you OK?, You alright?, or Alright mate? This casual way of asking both “hello” and “how are you” is common in Britain.
- Sup? or Whazzup?
- G’day mate!
What to text instead of what’s up?
Cool Ways to Say Hi to Someone
- How are you doing?
- How have you been?
- What’s sizzling?
- How do you do?
- Howdy! (This is actually an informal greeting that is short for “How do you do?”)
- What’s going on?
- What’s new?
- Whazzup? (Just a word play on the regular “What’s up?” greeting.)
How do you respond when a guy texts hey?
The simplest way to respond to “hey” is to say “hey” back. If you want to meet or date the person, you could say something more such as “How are you?” or “What’s up”. First of all, “Hey” is not the best way to start a conversation by text message or on a dating app such as Tinder or Bumble.