What is a antonym for weak?
What is a antonym for weak?
weakadjective. Antonyms: powerful, strong, healthy, robust, potent. Synonyms: feeble, powerless, watery, frail, dilute.
What is an antonym for strong?
Antonyms. weakness frail weak tender powerless delicate impermanence. Synonyms.
What is the synonym and antonym of weak?
Synonyms. weakened strength namby-pamby feeble wan tender pale gutless spineless jerry-built sick pallid debilitated lame flimsy faint shoddy anemic vulnerable powerless puny anaemic wishy-washy asthenic enervated delicate adynamic untoughened. Antonyms. weakness tough rugged powerful strong.
What are the synonyms of weak?
other words for weak
What is a weak hearted person?
: lacking courage : fainthearted.
What are the symptoms of weak heart?
Heart failure signs and symptoms may include:
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea) when you exert yourself or when you lie down.
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Swelling (edema) in your legs, ankles and feet.
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Reduced ability to exercise.
- Persistent cough or wheezing with white or pink blood-tinged phlegm.
How do you treat a weak heart?
Lifestyle and home remedies
- Stop smoking.
- Discuss weight monitoring with your doctor.
- Check your legs, ankles and feet for swelling daily.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Restrict sodium in your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Consider getting vaccinations.
- Limit saturated or ‘trans’ fats in your diet.
What is strong hearted?
3 having a resolute will or morally firm and incorruptible character. 4 intense in quality; not faint or feeble.
What is strong willed?
: very determined to do something even if other people say it should not be done.
What’s a word for strong minded?
What is another word for strong-minded?
What is a strong-minded person?
Someone who is strong-minded is determined and unwilling to change their opinions and beliefs: You’ll have to be strong-minded if you’re going to push the changes through. Synonym. strong-willed.
What’s a word for a strong woman?
Thankfully, the English language is rich in beautiful and powerful adjectives to describe a strong woman….60 powerful words to describe a strong woman.
Is it good to be strong-minded?
Mentally strong people have the capabilities, mindset, and ability to think about their thinking. Having a strong mind allows them to confront and overcome difficulties of all kinds. When someone is strong-minded they have the energy, focus, and mental stamina to deal with challenges internally.
What does strong minded woman mean?
If you describe someone as strong-minded, you approve of them because they have their own firm attitudes and opinions, and are not easily influenced by other people. [approval] She is a strong-minded, independent woman. Synonyms: determined, resolute, strong-willed, firm More Synonyms of strong-minded.
How can I make my mind strong and fearless?
Here are 9 ways you can start doing you to make yourself mentally stronger and become strong minded to navigate through complex and tough situations.
- Master your emotions.
- Set New Goals.
- Making and reviewing a list means accountability.
- Focus on making yourself happy first.
- No risk equals no reward.
- We all make mistakes.
How can I strong my mind?
Here are 15 effective ways to become more mentally strong:
- Focus on the moment.
- Embrace adversity.
- Exercise your mind.
- Challenge yourself.
- Respond positively.
- Be mindful.
- Don’t be defeated by fear.
- Be aware of self-talk.
How can I test my mental strength?
Want to check out the infographic of 10 ways to build mental toughness?
- Look everyone in the eye. The eyes tell it all.
- Ask a question.
- Write out your goal for the day.
- Get your workout on.
- Wake up 30 minutes early.
- Work through lunch.
- Turn off your phone.
- Take 30 seconds of a cold shower.
How do I stop being so weak?
Exercise. If you feel you lack physical strength then try working out, and if you’re old enough then join a gym. Physical activity is a great self confidence booster and has tons of health benefits. Physical activity will reduce stress, allow you to sleep better, and help you feel energized and positive.
How do you know if your mentally strong?
1) Mentally strong people are adaptable in their thinking and open minded to new evidence. They don’t cling to existing beliefs if they no longer seem valid or relevant. 2) Mentally strong people feel fear but do not let it stop them from moving forward.
What is a weak minded man?
: having or indicating a weak mind especially : lacking in judgment or good sense : foolish. Other Words from weak-minded Synonyms & Antonyms Learn More About weak-minded.
How do you know if a man is strong?
How You Know He’s A Strong Man, No Biceps Required
- He takes responsibility for his words and actions.
- He doesn’t feel the need to constantly assert his manhood.
- Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web.
- He doesn’t bottle his feelings up.
- He’s honest, even about the hard stuff.
What are the signs of a weak man?
Signs of a weak man
- You are the one dealing with problems.
- He neglects you but pleases others.
- He isn’t there for you when you need him.
- He is a selfish man.
- He doesn’t get offended and avoids conflict.
- He never defends you when people talk badly about you.
- He hides his true feelings.
- He lets you do all the work.
Do men like to be chased?
Truth be told, most guys enjoy chasing and they are the ones who want to chase and not to be chased. If you just want him to be yours use Infatuation Scripts. Make sure you really like him though because after following this course you won’t be able to get rid of him.
What are men’s weaknesses in a relationship?
From a very young age, men are taught to avoid appearing weak at all costs. Perceived “weakness” includes things like complaining, divulging fears or concerns, and expressing self-doubt or worry. A man’s partner is his safe space to fall. He can expose the cracks in his armour and allow his partner to help him heal.