What is FF in chat?
What is FF in chat?
FF means “Friendly Fire”, “Forfeit” and “Final Fantasy”.
What does XD stand for?
1. an expression used in text messages or e-mails signaling happiness or laughter. XD is an emoticon. X represents closed eyes while D stands for an open mouth. OMG!
What are different ways to say LOL?
lolz, lulz, lul, lawls, or lawl/lawlzies: Sometimes used instead of LOL, but can have other meanings.
What does laughed at mean in a text?
It happens when iPhone and android people are mixed in the group. Or if you are talking txting someone with an iPhone. iPhone users can tap an image and “like it, laugh, love it, and a couple more things” so when they do… you as an Android user will see the “laughed at an image” message.
What is a liked text message?
In iMessage (texting app for Apple iPhones and iPads) and some non-default Android texting applications, users have the option of “liking” texts, which will send recipients using Android Messages or Republic Anywhere a separate text message informing them that this action has been taken.
What does questioned mean in a text?
Questioned: The recipient responded with a ‘question mark’. Laughed at: The recipient responded with a “ha ha”. Emphasised: The recipient responded with an ‘exclamation mark’.
How do you text laugh on iPhone?
Long press the message bubble with the text you want to react to. Available reactions include a heart, haha, question mark, thumbs up, and thumbs down. Tap the reaction you want to use. Your reaction will appear on the corner of the message bubble.
What word is like Pew Pew iPhone?
iMessage screen effect codewords
- ‘Pew pew’ – laser light show.
- ‘Happy birthday’ – balloons.
- ‘Congratulations’ – confetti.
- ‘Happy New Year’ – fireworks.
- ‘Happy Chinese New Year’ – red explosion.
- ‘Selamat’ – confetti.
What words can you animate on iPhone?
Here’s a guide to the words and phrases that will cause effects in the Messages app, and hopefully delight both you and your recipient.
- “Happy New Year” Colorful fireworks fill up your screen when you send New Years’ wishes.
- “Happy Chinese New Year”
- “Happy Birthday”
- “Congrats” or “Congratulations”
- “Pew Pew”
How do you add effects to text?
Add an effect to text
- Select the text that you want to add an effect to.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, click Text Effect.
- Click the effect that you want. For more choices, point to Outline, Shadow, Reflection, or Glow, and then click the effect that you want to add.
How do you animate text?
How to animate text in video?
- Choose a template you like or start from scratch.
- Upload fonts and images of your choice.
- Choose your background.
- Add text, give special effects and sprinkle some music.
- Download video or export it directly to Facebook or YouTube.
What is gentle effect messaging?
Gentle: Shrinks your message down to a tiny size before slowly reverting back to its normal size; Invisible Ink: Covers messages with a blurry screen that you have to tap or swipe to reveal what’s underneath.
How do you add effects to Iphone texts?
Follow these steps:
- Open Messages and tap the Compose button to create a new message.
- Tap the Camera button .
- Tap the Effects button , then select one of the effects, like Memoji* or an iMessage app.
- After you select the effect that you want to use, tap Done.
- Tap the Send button or tap Done to add a personal message.