What is this word question?
What is this word question?
noun. a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply. a problem for discussion or under discussion; a matter for investigation. a matter of some uncertainty or difficulty; problem (usually followed by of): It was simply a question of time.
What is the meaning of question and answer?
uncountable noun [oft NOUN noun] Q & A is a situation in which a person or group of people asks questions and another person or group of people answers them. Q & A is short for ‘question and answer’. a Q & A session with a prominent politician.
What is Question and examples?
The definition of a question is the asking of something. Question is defined as to ask something or to doubt something. An example of question is for a parent to ask his child when he plans to be home. An example of question is for a child to express concern about whether Santa Claus is real.
What does have a question mean?
Filters. Indicates that the speaker wants to ask a question. phrase.
What’s a deep question to ask a guy?
Deep Questions to Ask a Guy
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- What are you most thankful for?
- Which parent are you closer to and why?
- What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
- What’s on your bucket list this year?
- How would you describe your best friend?
What is a deep question to ask?
100 Deep Questions to Ask Yourself
- Do I like who I am right now?
- When was the last time I laughed so hard?
- What would I truly regret not doing if I died tonight?
- What advice has someone in my family given, and that I have taken just in time?
- What were the top three lessons I learned the hard way?
What is the hardest question to ask boyfriend?
Hard Questions to Make Him Think
- If you could fix one world problem, what would it be?
- If you could live in any era, which would it be and why?
- What advice would you give to a person who is just graduating high school?
- If you could have chosen your own name, what would you have picked?
How do you talk deep to a guy?
Read on to see the best of what we uncovered.
- Have some ‘deep’ conversation starters on hand.
- Ask questions about topics the other person is interested in.
- Find out what makes the other person special.
- Avoid discussing the weather.
- Assume the other person has deep thoughts.
- Don’t push people to see your perspective.
What to to talk about with a guy?
Things To Talk About With A Guy
- Ask Him His Name.
- If At A Bar, Ask Him If The Drink He’s Got Is Good.
- Ask Him If He Is Single – And Be Sneaky About It!
- Tell Him About A Cool Event You Have Been Dying To Go To.
- Ask Him If He Has Plans For The Weekend.
- Ask Questions About His Interests.
- Share Stories From Your Childhood.
What to ask a guy to see if he really loves you?
Is He Truly In Love? Questions You Can Ask Your Boyfriend To Find Out
- Failing In Love.
- What It Means To Be In Love.
- What Is Your Concept Of A Healthy Relationship?
- How Do You Feel Things Are Going In Our Relationship?
- What Do You Like About This Relationship?
- How Do You Feel About Our Sex Life (Or Intimate Life)?
How do you tell if he really cares?
How to Know If He Truly Cares About You
- He’s always honest.
- He’s an active listener.
- He asks you for your opinion.
- He remembers the little things.
- He wants to share his hobbies with you (and vice versa).
- He wants to see you happy.
- He drops other plans if you need him.
- He introduces you to the other people in his life.
How can you tell if he’s falling in love?
These Are the Science-Backed Signs a Man is Falling in Love
- He’s been asking about the future.
- He gazes into your eyes.
- He’s always putting you first.
- When you laugh, he laughs.
- He’s been revealing intimate details about himself.
- You can feel his heartbeat match yours.
- He’s been more optimistic lately.
How do I know his intentions?
- If You Want To Figure Out His Intentions, You Must Figure Out Why Men Do These Things To You.
- Male Logic and Making Sense Of His Actions.
- Time Tells Everything.
- Look at Your True Intentions.
- Where Did You Find Him? What Was He Wearing?
- He Will Make Sure You Know.
- Actions Vs Words.