What is your favorite subject in school?
What is your favorite subject in school?
“My favorite subject is science because I like doing experiments. My most difficult subject is social studies because I have to take a lot of notes.” “My favorite subject is math because I like to learn about numbers. My most difficult subject is writing because my hands get tired.”
How do you write your favorite subject?
My Favourite Subject: Mathematics
- My favourite subject is Mathematics and Miss Olivera teaches us this subject in school.
- Of all the subjects, I like doing maths homework the most.
- I also like to solve the sums on Time and Calendar.
- My father helps me with my mathematics homework on the weekends.
Which is your Favourite subject in school why ?*?
My favorite subject in school is Mathematics. It is my favorite because I never have difficulty with it and always get good marks in tests. While Mathematics is simple to me, some of my friends have great difficulty with it. I do not really understand why.
Why is biology your favorite subject?
For me my favorite subject is Biology, a branch of Science. This is because it teaches me about the human body, animal life and about plants. I learn with great interest the different parts of my body and their functions. It is important to know how human beings respire and how food digests in our bodies.
What is the best subject in school?
English comes in second, followed by science. PRINCETON, NJ — Math is the clear winner when Americans are asked to say which school subject has been most valuable to them in their lives, followed by language arts — English, literature, or reading — and science.
Why do I enjoy biology?
Biology is unique because of the complexity of living things and how they interact with each other and the environment. It’s intriguing to think that many rocks and minerals on Earth originated from living things.
How do you love biology?
Getting an A in biology means looking at some of the major issues you’ll face and having tips for dealing with them.
- Plan for biology study time.
- Make vocabulary flashcards.
- Pace yourself.
- Study actively, not passively.
- Phone a friend.
- Test yourself before your instructor tests you.
- Maximize the easy points.
How can I make biology interesting?
How to Learn Biology in a Fun Way
- Use a Variety of Instructional Materials. Sitting down and reading from a textbook for an extended period won’t help promote excitement for children.
- Engage Students with Experiments.
- Connect New Concepts to Background Knowledge.
- Teach the ‘Why’
- Encourage Discussion.
What are good biology questions?
- Are gender traits completely a result of societal expectations?
- Are there any parts of the human body that get oxygen directly from the air and not from the blood?
- Are there nuclear reactions going on in our bodies?
- Can humans ever directly see a photon?
- Can I turn my cat into a diamond?
How can I memorize biology?
The following are proven tips for memorizing information as you study biology.
- Teach it. There is no better way to make sure you understand something than to teach it to someone else.
- Use it. Biology is full of terminology and specialized vocabulary.
- Employ mnemonic devices.
- Flash cards.
What is the best time to study biology?
Learning is most effective when the brain is in acquisition mode, generally between 10:00 am to 2:00 p.m. and then again from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Night owls beware: think twice before pulling an all-nighter. The lowest learning valley occurs between 4:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.
How do you gamify study?
7 Ways to Gamify Your Studies to Make Learning More Fun
- What is the gamification of learning?
- Incorporating a narrative into your studies.
- Making use of reward schemes and leaderboards.
- Changing the way you refer to things.
- Getting instant feedback.
- Creating a gamified study environment.
- Working in teams.
- Mastering a subject.
Is gamification good or bad?
But as with Duolingo or Zombies Run!, it can be used very well to solve people’s want’s for education and better health. The benefits of good gamification are numerous, but like many things in life, if it were easy, everyone would do it. Doing it right takes effort and time, but it is worth it in the end.
How can I gamify my life?
You can use gamification to increase your productivity by making “mini-games” while doing chores or ticking off daily tasks. Try assigning a point for each dish washed, or 5 points for each page completed for a report or for each email sent. Time yourself going through the grocery store — can you beat your old record?
How do you gamify online learning?
Here are a few suggestions to help you dip your toes into the world of gamified learning.
- Escape Rooms. Escape rooms have become popular in person, but now digital versions have found their way into the realm of education.
- Class Badges. When students achieve mastery, we get so excited for them.
- Digital Games.
- Digital Quest.
What is the most popular subject in school?
But the most popular subject overall was history, with 19% of people saying this was their favorite. Men (24%) were nearly twice as likely as women (13%) to select this answer. Interestingly, math and English were tied again, this time for people’s favorite subjects, with 14% selecting each one.
Why is history your favorite subject in school?
There are many subjects which we learn in school. Among them, history is my most favourite subject. I find this subject very interesting because it helps me to know about the rich past of my country. History tells us about the great legends like king Ashoka, Akbar, Alexander, Sher Shah and many others.
Who is the mother of all subject?
The success of any chosen career has been hinged on the ability to reduce life problems to a mathematical equation and thereafter, proffer solution to the problem. Mathematics is therefore considered as the oldest and mother of all subjects even employed by God at creation.
Who is the youngest mathematician?
Noam David Elkies (born August 25, 1966) is an American mathematician and professor of mathematics at Harvard University. At the age of 26, he became the youngest professor to receive tenure at Harvard….
|Doctoral students||Henry Cohn|
Who is the best mathematician in the world 2020?
Stanford’s Yakov Eliashberg awarded Wolf Prize in Mathematics. Stanford mathematics Professor Yakov “Yasha” Eliashberg is a recipient of the 2020 Wolf Prize in Mathematics.
Who is the best person at math in the world?
The 10 best mathematicians
- Girolamo Cardano (1501-1576), mathematician, astrologer and physician.
- Leonhard Euler (1707-1783).
- Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777-1855).
- Georg Ferdinand Cantor (1845-1918), German mathematician.
- Paul Erdos (1913-96).
- John Horton Conway.
- Russian mathematician Grigory Perelman.
- Terry Tao. Photograph: Reed Hutchinson/UCLA.
Are mathematicians born or made?
The real answer is the best mathematicians are both born and made, while most mathematicians are made.
Can maths be self taught?
In order to become a self taught mathematician you’ll need a few things in place: Have money spend on books. Lots of time, LOTS of it. Willing to spend years upon years upon years upon years of your life learning math, because to get to the level of a modern mathematician, that’s what you’ll need.
Are mathematicians the smartest?
Physicists won hands down. The tally of 46 respondents—a dozen of them in physics-related fields—reveals that 40% rated physicists as the most intelligent. Mathematicians (11% of the sample) were favored by 15%, while chemists and biologists each captured 6% of the top votes.
Which country has best mathematicians?
Top nations in mathematics
- 1 Denmark. 1,477. 6,639. 4.49.
- 2 Scotland. 2,153. 9,454. 4.39.
- 3 United States. 69,395. 302,581. 4.36.
- 4 England. 12,265. 52,033. 4.24.
- 5 Switzerland. 2,759. 11,396. 4.13.
- 6 Norway. 1,312. 5,311. 4.05.
- 7 Singapore. 1,401. 5,640. 4.03.
- 8 Australia. 6,079. 24,216. 3.98.
Which country is famous for mathematics?
These countries are of a pool of 83 countries comprising the top 50% ranked by total citation count in this field. 1 USA 096 4.07 2 FRANCE 515 3.36 3 GERMANY 155 3.43 4 PEOPLES R CHINA 674 2.28 5 ENGLAND 429 4 What’s Hot in…
Who is the smartest country in the world?
Based on this data, Canada was listed as the most intelligent nation. Japan placed second, while Israel came in third. Other high-ranking nations include Korea, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, and Finland.