Could you explain or can you explain?
Could you explain or can you explain?
Can is used when you want to know about a person’s ability to do something. So, when you ask “Can you explain it to me?”, you are basically asking whether the opposite person is capable of explaining something. Could is a safe option and is more polite, so always go for could.
How do you explain use?
The is used to refer to specific or particular nouns; a/an is used to modify non-specific or non-particular nouns. We call the the definite article and a/an the indefinite article. For example, if I say, “Let’s read the book,” I mean a specific book.
Can you please meaning?
“Can you please” implies that the person may not be able to do what you are asking. You are asking the person to try, but you understand that it may not be possible. “Can” is associated with ability.
How do you please you meaning?
To please is to make someone happy or satisfied. An example of please is when your actions make someone happy. An example of please is when you can go wherever you like. verb.
Do please meaning?
1 : to afford or give pleasure or satisfaction. 2 : like, wish do as you please. 3 archaic : to have the kindness will you please to enter the carriage— Charles Dickens. transitive verb. 1 : to give pleasure to : gratify.
Why do we say please?
The English “please” is short for “if you please,” “if it pleases you to do this” — it is the same in most European languages (French si il vous plait, Spanish por favor). Its literal meaning is “you are under no obligation to do this.” “Hand me the salt.
Where and why should we use please?
Please is used in order to make requests more polite. It is added to the end of polite questions and is preceded by a comma.
What is good manners in life?
Good manners are about respecting yourself and others. They will make life more enjoyable for you and for those you come into contact with. If you are well mannered others will be more comfortable in your company. People with good manners will usually make a positive impression on those around them.
What is good manners in English?
Some of such good manners which we can practice in our daily life are like: We must learn the habit of sharing things to others. We should be helpful, polite and humble to others in every possible way. We must use the words ‘sorry’, ‘please’, ‘thank you’, ‘excuse me’ and ‘time wish’ as and when required.
How do you write a good manners paragraph?
A good mannered person is always appreciated and respected by people. People like to have friendship with those who are good mannered. A person who does not have good manners loses dignity and self-respect. Good manners should be inculcated in childhood so that they take firm root, and can see one through life.
What is the difference between Could you please and can you please?
If taken literally, “Can you” is equivalent to asking the person if they’re capable of doing something. “Could you”, on the other hand, implies that the action can be completed under some circumstances by the person. The usage of can you is idiomatic, and hence, is more popular used phrase of the two.
Can you explain me or to me?
Well; they’re both correct, but mean two different things. “Explain me”: there’s something complicated about you that someone doesn’t understand. “Explain to me”: there’s something complicated that you don’t understand. It’s highly likely that for what you mean, that the latter is the correct wording to choose.
What did you have or had for lunch?
3 Answers. 1) “Have you had lunch?” is preferred. The phrasing suggests that you’re asking something about how the person currently is, specifically whether he is hungry. If you were asking about events from a week ago, then “did you have your lunch?” would be equally as good as “had you eaten/had your lunch?”
What is good for lunch today?
65 Easy Lunch Ideas for Stressed-Out People
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich.
- Linguine with Bacon, Peaches and Gorgonzola.
- Zoodles with Avocado and Mango Sauce.
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps with Blue Cheese and Celery.
- Tomato Salad with Grilled Halloumi and Herbs.
- Italian Deli Pinwheel Sandwiches.
- Joanna Gaines’s Peach Caprese Salad.
- Sheet Pan Indian-Spiced Chicken.
What is the answer for had lunch?
“Have you had lunch?” is the same as “Did you eat lunch?” You can say, “Yes, I had lunch.” or “Yes, I ate lunch.” OR “No, I didn’t have lunch.” or “No, I didn’t eat lunch.” If you’ve had lunch, say ‘yes’. If you haven’t, say ‘no’.
What did you eat in breakfast?
Here are the 12 best foods you can eat in the morning.
- Eggs. Eggs are undeniably healthy and delicious.
- Greek Yogurt. Greek yogurt is creamy, delicious and nourishing.
- Coffee. Coffee is an amazing beverage to start your day.
- Oatmeal. Oatmeal is the best breakfast choice for cereal lovers.
- Chia Seeds.
- Green Tea.
What should you not eat for breakfast?
The 10 Worst Foods to Eat in the Morning
- Breakfast Cereals. Many people think breakfast cereals are a nutritious choice for children and adults.
- Pancakes and Waffles.
- Toast With Margarine.
- Fruit Juice.
- Toaster Pastries.
- Scones With Jam and Cream.
- Sweetened Non-Fat Yogurt.
What should I eat every day?
The pyramid, updated in 2005, suggests that for a healthy diet each day you should eat:
- 6 to 8 servings of grains.
- 2 to 4 servings of fruits and 4 to 6 servings of vegetables.
- 2 to 3 servings of milk, yogurt, and cheese.
- 2 to 3 servings of meat, poultry, fish, dry beans, eggs, and nuts.
What vegetables should you never eat?
Nightshade vegetables, like peppers, potatoes, and eggplant, are are controversial, because many claim they can cause inflammation, according to Cynthia Sass, a registered dietician. This can lead to some pretty serious complications down the line: heart disease, cancer, and diabetes, to name a few.
What is the nastiest vegetable?
- Brussel Sprouts. The most revolting thing that ever walked the face of the earth next to hominy.
- Broccoli. I’ll only eat it if it’s cooked.
- Asparagus. People say theyd kill Hitler if given the chance to take out on person in history.
What is the number 1 toxic vegetable?
Strawberries top the list, followed by spinach. (The full 2019 Dirty Dozen list, ranked from most contaminated to least, include strawberries, spinach, kale, nectarines, apples, grapes, peaches, cherries, pears, tomatoes, celery and potatoes.)
Why you should never eat bananas?
Despite them being chock-full of potassium, fibre and magnesium, bananas aren’t a great option for the first meal of the day. The reason? They are made up of a whopping 25 per cent natural sugar, which will deliver a sugar rush leading to a crash a few hours on.
What vegetable literally destroys your insides?
Potatoes. Due to their high lectin content, excessive potato consumption could lead to digestive difficulties. Despite being a good source of vitamins and minerals, potatoes are actually one of the most problematic lectin-containing foods.
What vegetables you should eat everyday?
The 14 Healthiest Vegetables on Earth
- Spinach. This leafy green tops the chart as one of the healthiest vegetables, thanks to its impressive nutrient profile.
- Carrots. Carrots are packed with vitamin A, providing 428% of the daily recommended value in just one cup (128 grams) (4).
- Brussels Sprouts.
- Green Peas.
- Swiss Chard.
What fruit should be avoided?
Fruits you should avoid if you are trying to lose weight
- Avocado. Any high-calorie fruit should be consumed less.
- Grapes. While they are great for overall health, grapes are loaded with sugar and fats, which makes them the wrong fruit to eat while on a strict weight loss diet.
- Dry fruits.
What fruit should I eat everyday?
Citrus Fruits The Vitamin C champions, including oranges, grapefruit, limes and lemons, also contain B vitamins, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and copper, as well as anti-oxidants. Make sure you eat the whole fruit instead of juice to get the benefits of fiber.
What fruit is good for your skin?
Fruits To Eat Daily For Glowing Skin
- Oranges. Daily Vitamin C intake is mandatory for radiant skin.
- Papaya. Carica papaya or simply ‘papaya’ as most of us call it, is a naturally moisturizing agent that helps keep your skin hydrated and soft when used topically.
Which fruit is good for diet?
Here are 11 of the best fruits to eat for weight loss.
- Grapefruit. Share on Pinterest.
- Apples. Apples are low in calories and high in fiber, with 116 calories and 5.4 grams of fiber per large fruit (223 grams) ( 1 ).
- Berries. Berries are low-calorie nutrient powerhouses.
- Stone Fruits.
- Passion Fruit.
Which fruit burns the most fat?
5 ordinary fruits that are powerful fat burners
- Lemon. Lemons are excellent liver detoxifiers that also alkalize the body.
- Grapefruit. This low-sugar fruit has many health benefits, including weight loss.
- Apple. Apples are one of the most fibre-rich foods found in nature.
- Avocado. The fats in avocados signal the body to stop spiking blood sugar.
Which vegetables will reduce weight?
Here are seven vegetables that are particularly helpful for weight loss:
- Spinach. “It’s lower in calories, packs a nutritional punch and is versatile to use in all sorts of recipes,” says Devje.
- Spaghetti squash.
- Brussels sprouts.
- Green peas.
- Sweet potato.
- Related Links:
Which food is good for weight loss?
Here are the 20 most weight-loss-friendly foods on earth that are supported by science.
- Whole Eggs. Once feared for being high in cholesterol, whole eggs have been making a comeback.
- Leafy Greens.
- Cruciferous Vegetables.
- Lean Beef and Chicken Breast.
- Boiled Potatoes.
- Beans and Legumes.