How do you compliment in German?
How do you compliment in German?
Top 10 German Compliments
- ‘Du siehst heute toll aus’ is a unisex statement that means you look fantastic today.
- ‘Du bist sehr schön’ means you’re so beautiful.
- ‘Du siehst umwerfend aus!
- ‘Gelb steht dir’ means ‘yellow just suits you well.
- ‘Deine Frisur gefällt mir’ means ‘I just love your hairstyle.
How do you compliment a friend in German?
Compliments Never Hurt: 16 German Phrases That Flatter
- Du siehst heute toll aus. (You look great today.)
- Du bist sehr schön. (You are very beautiful.)
- Du siehst umwerfend aus! (You look stunning!)
- Gelb steht dir. (Yellow suits you.)
- Deine Frisur gefällt mir. (I like your hairstyle.)
- Das ist eines der Dinge, die ich an dir mag.
- Ich liebe dein Lächeln.
- Ich mag deine Schuhe.
Why are Germans so talented?
Naturally, these people had a lot of good qualities like creativity, generosity, courage on the battlefield etc. So it is not surprising that Germans have invented new things and created various objects and are also musically talented and artistic.
What’s the correct way to say you’re welcome?
YOUR is a possessive pronoun. There is nothing possessive in YOUR welcome so you can’t use it in this instance. The correct answer is YOU’RE. YOU’RE is a contraction for YOU ARE and the technical phrase is YOU ARE WELCOME.
What can you say instead of No worries?
other words for no worries
- forget it.
- it’s nothing.
- my pleasure.
- no problem.
- not at all.
- you are welcome.
What to say after giving a compliment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
Is it rude to say no need to thank me?
You are not being rude by saying “no, thank you.” Anyone who refuses to accept it is being rude by questioning your motives. But most of us are gracious hosts, and we want to make our guests happy.
What do you reply when someone says Don’t thank you?
- you’re welcome. phrase. used in reply to someone who has thanked you.
- no problem. phrase.
- not at all. phrase.
- don’t mention it. phrase.
- it’s no bother. phrase.
- (it’s) my pleasure. phrase.
- it’s/that’s all right. phrase.
- it’s nothing/think nothing of it. phrase.
When should I say my pleasure?
Answer. “My pleasure” is an idiomatic response to “Thank you.” It is similar to “You’re welcome,” but more polite and more emphatic. Use it in formal conversation when someone thanks you for doing a favor, and you want to respond in a way that tells them that you were very happy to help and that you enjoyed it.
How do you respond to pleasure is mine?
You can respond by saying “Nice to meet you too” or Great to meet you too or” Its my pleasure to meet you too”. Just smile and say “Nice to meet you too”, ” The pleasure is all mine” to show your gratitude. All of these responses are excellent. You can simply return the compliment with “pleasure to meet you, too.”
What do you say in return of my pleasure?
“My pleasure” is another way of saying “you’re welcome” after being thanked, not another way of saying “please”. Possible polite replies are “yes, please”, “I would be honored”, “I would love that”.
What does it mean when a guy says always a pleasure?
Originally Answered: What does it mean if a guy says its always a pleasure seeing you? If he says it sincerely, it most likely means that… you’re probably really attractive. Sometimes men do this thing with words where they say what they literally mean but mask it with common phrases.
How do you know if a guy finds you beautiful?
There are dating rules he’ll follow if he a keeper.
- He can’t stop smiling when he’s around you.
- If you keep your eyes peeled you may notice his skin gets flushed (if he has light skin)
- He discovers excuses to touch you.
- Now you’ve got a few under your belt, don’t think he’s in love just yet.
- He looks deeply into your eyes.
What does it mean when a guy touches your private area?
Ultimately, in touching your private area he is hoping to uncover some latent sexual attraction that could be hidden. He’s wanting to take it further but he wants to know how you feel about taking it to the next step.
How do you know if a guy has strong feelings for you?
18 Telltale Signs He Is Fighting His Feelings For You He puts your hair behind your ear, so he can have a better look at your smiley face. He pulls you close when he feels endearment towards you because of something you’ve said. He will hug you and kiss you often, and it will be intense.
Will a guy avoid you if he is developing strong feelings for you?
It is possible that a guy will avoid you if he is developing feelings for you. It could be the case that he is shy and he doesn’t want you to know that he is attracted to you or that it causes him to get anxious around you.
How do you tell if a guy is confused about his feelings for you?
How to Tell if a Guy Is Confused About His Feelings for You
- He will have sex with you but won’t hold your hand.
- He doesn’t take you on real dates.
- He has a wandering eye.
- He doesn’t talk about the future with you.
- He never does anything nice for you.
- You’re in a situationship.
- Communication frequency fluctuates often.
Will a guy text you if he’s not interested?
If he is a little insecure or lonely, the feeling he gets when you text him back probably feels amazing – and so he wants to keep feeling it. This means he’s going to keep texting you even if he’s not interested in anything more.