How do you respond to genau?
How do you respond to genau?
Genau – Exactly. Answer: Ja, Genau. (Yes, exactly.)
What is another word for Frick?
What is another word for frick?
What is the meaning of Wie?
|WIE||With Immediate Effect (FAA)|
|WIE||Winning Is Everything|
|WIE||Women in Enterprise (East Midlands Development Agency; England, UK)|
|WIE||Wideband Interface Equipment|
Is Wann a Scrabble word?
WANN is not a valid scrabble word.
How do you say what is the difference in German?
wann, wenn – What’s the difference | German is easy!
What is the difference between ALS and Wenn in German?
Wenn is used for present events and the future while als is used for the past. Wenn is also used in the past, for repeated events. When using wenn in the past Germans add some other words to it to so you should avoid using only wenn, while talking about the past.
How do you use Denn in German?
Denn and weil are both words that mean ‘because. ‘ They are synonyms that can be used interchangeably. However, weil is a subordinating conjunction, unlike denn, which a coordinating conjunction. While denn does not affect the word order of the sentence, weil sends the conjugated verb to the end of the clause.
How do you use conjunctions in German?
A few other helpful tips on German coordinating conjunctions:
- The phrase “nicht nur” is always followed by “sondern auch”.
- The difference between the words “sondern” and “aber” is that you use “sondern” where you’d use “but rather” (meaning: instead) in English.
- The word “sondern” must be preceded by a negation.
How do you use Sondern in a sentence in German?
On the other hand, sondern is only used after a negative clause when expressing a contradiction. In other words, the first clause of the sentence must contain either nicht or kein, and the second part of the sentence must contradict the first part of the sentence. Sondern can be best translated as but rather.
How do you use Deshalb in a sentence in German?
Example: Sie will den Sonnenuntergang sehen, deshalb ist sie jetzt am Strand. She wants to see the sunset, so she’s at the beach right now.
How do you use falls in German?
“falls” and “wenn” can both mean “if” in German….Wenn/ falls Marie gelernt hat, besteht sie den Test.
- Falls /wenn Thomas wusste, dass Maria das Buch braucht, dann hat er es auf jeden Fall mit zur Uni genommen.
- In case Thomas was aware that Maria needed the book, then he certainly brought it with him to school.
How do you use Folglich in German?
- accordingly [adverb] therefore. He was very worried about the future of the firm and accordingly he did what he could to help.
- consequently [adverb] therefore. She didn’t explain it clearly – consequently, he didn’t understand.
- hence [adverb] for this reason. The building is being redecorated.
What is episode German?
German Translation. Folge. More German words for episode. die Folge noun. result, sequence, consequence, order, succession.
What is Folge?
Noun. Folge f (genitive Folge, plural Folgen) sequence. eine Folge von Schritten ― a sequence of steps. consequence quotations ▼
Does Aber change word order?
They do not change the word order. They are used to join two clauses. If the clauses are not joined together by a coordinating conjunction, both clauses will still make perfect sense on their own. Ich esse viel Obst, aber ich hasse Bananen.