How do you say brilliant idea?
How do you say brilliant idea?
Brilliant idea synonyms
- bright idea. brilliant idea and bright idea.
- inspiration. brilliant idea and inspiration.
- quiz. brilliant idea and quiz.
- crank. brilliant idea and crank.
- conceit. brilliant idea and conceit.
- quirk. brilliant idea and quirk.
- quip. brilliant idea and quip.
- bright thought. brilliant idea and bright thought.
What does brilliant idea mean?
adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] A brilliant person, idea, or performance is extremely clever or skilful.
What a brilliant idea which type of sentence is this?
|short form||long form (sentence)|
|What a brilliant idea!||What a brilliant idea that is!|
|What a cool car!||What a cool car you’ve got!|
|How lovely!||How lovely those flowers are!|
What are the examples of interrogative?
Interrogative sentences are one of the four sentence types (declarative, interrogative, imperative, exclamative)….Interrogative Sentence (question)
|auxiliary verb + subject + verb…||ask a question||Does Mary like John?|
What are interrogative sentences 5 examples?
An interrogative sentence contains a direct question and a interrogation mark is put at the end of the sentence….5 Interrogative Sentences;
- Which do you prefer, white or red?
- Who finished your meal today, raise your hands?
- Whom did you call to the party tomorrow?
- Whose is this red big notebook?
- Whose pants are these?
What are 10 examples of imperative sentences?
- Bring me a glass of water.
- Don’t ever touch my phone.
- Give me a pen and a pencil.
- Play with intensity and courage.
- Remember me when we are parted.
- Never forget the person who loves you.
- Take a step and don’t move.
- Don’t be excited about everything without reason.
What are command sentences?
Command sentences are used when you are telling someone to do something. Commands usually start with an imperative verb, also known as a ‘bossy verb’, because they tell someone to do something.
What are some examples of imperative sentences?
Imperative Sentence Examples
- Pass the salt.
- Move out of my way!
- Shut the front door.
- Find my leather jacket.
- Be there at five.
- Clean your room.
- Complete these by tomorrow.
- Consider the red dress.
What are the types of sentences?
There are four basic types of sentences that we use for different purposes:
- Declarative Sentences.
- Interrogative Sentences.
- Imperative Sentences.
- Exclamatory Sentences.
What are the 5 types of sentences?
5 kinds of sentences in english
- Declarative sentence.
- Imperative sentence.
- Interrogative sentence.
- Exclamatory sentence.
What are the 8 kinds of sentences?
Terms in this set (8)
- Simple Sentence. a sentence with only one independent clause.
- Compound Sentence. a sentence made up of two or more simple sentences.
- Complex Sentence.
- Compound-Complex Sentence.
- Declarative Sentence.
- Interrogative Sentence.
- Imperative Sentence.
- Exclamatory Sentence.
What are the three main types of sentences?
Three essential types of sentence are declarative sentences (which are statements), interrogative sentences (which are questions), and imperative sentences (which are orders). Join us as we give examples of each!
What are the 12 types of sentences?
Types of Sentences
- 1 (1) Declarative Sentences.
- 2 (2) Imperative Sentences.
- 3 (3) Interrogative Sentences.
- 4 (4) Exclamatory Sentences.
What are assertive sentences?
A sentence that makes a statement or assertion is called an assertive or declarative sentence. Assertive sentence ends with a period. Examples. He goes to school. He likes to play chess.
What are the two types of assertive sentence?
Assertive sentences can be divided into two categories called affirmative and negative.
What is the example of assertive?
For example, instead of saying: “That’s a stupid idea,” try: “I don’t really like that idea.” Or instead of saying: “He’s such a jerk,” try: “I think he’s insensitive.” Find a role model who’s good at being assertive — not too passive and not too aggressive.
How difficult it is assertive sentence?
Answer: Assertive form: it is very hard.
What can one person do make it assertive sentence?
Answer: One person can do nothing.
What big house makes assertive sentences?
Answer: Assertive sentences states fact. They assert, declare, or state something, for example, Janet is a professor. She lives in a big house.
Can anyone hope to live forever make it assertive sentence?
Answer. Answer: everyone hopes to live forever.