How do you say get well?
How do you say get well?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day.
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
What can you say instead of take care?
- Take care of yourself.
- Be careful.
- Go steady.
- Tread carefully.
- Be cautious.
- Go easy on yourself!
- Stay out of trouble!
What can I say besides GET WELL SOON?
- Wishing you all of the love and support you need to feel better soon.
- Thinking of you lots and wishing for a quick recovery.
- Sending lots of hugs and love your way.
- Remember to take things one day at a time!
- We’re sending you all of the good and healthy vibes.
- Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery.
How do you wish a sick person fast recovery?
- Thinking of you as you recover, Jennifer. Just a note to say you’re in my thoughts and on my heart.
- Feel better, friend! Sending my deepest love, Riley.
- It’s really icky that you’ve been sicky.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery, Mark – in record time!
- Sending you cheer and wishing you brighter days ahead, Mya!
What to say to someone that is ill?
So why do people find it so hard to know what to say to the sick or dying (or to their family)?…What to say:
- I’m so glad to see you.
- I’m so sorry you have to go through this.
- Tell me what’s helpful and what’s not.
- Tell me when you want to be alone, and when you want company.
- Tell me what to bring and when to leave.
What to talk about with a sick person?
How to Talk to Sick People
- Give advice early and often. It’s never too soon to give unsolicited advice!
- Put on your detective hat. Are they really sick?
- Ask them about their daily habits.
- Accept your new role as a healer.
- Do most of the talking.
- Don’t worry, they’ll thank you later.
- Give yourself a pat on the back.
What do you text someone in the hospital?
Here are a few things to say when someone you know is in the hospital:
- “I am thinking of you.”
- “You’re doing great.”
- “I pray that you feel better.”
- “Nothing can stop you – get well soon!”
- “Sending healing energy your way.”
- “Wishing you a very speedy recovery!”
- “I love you!”
What do you write to someone with terminal cancer?
- “Thank you for all the days you’ve made brighter just by being you.
- “Thinking of the good life you’ve lived, the great times we’ve shared, and feeling so grateful for you.”
- “You’ve been such an important part of my life, and for that, I’ll always be grateful.”
How do you encourage someone?
These phrases are ways to tell someone to keep trying:
- Hang in there.
- Don’t give up.
- Keep pushing.
- Keep fighting!
- Stay strong.
- Never give up.
- Never say ‘die’.
- Come on! You can do it!.
What can I write to encourage a friend?
Simple Thinking-of-You Encouragement
- “You’re never far from my thoughts.”
- “Know how often I think of you?
- “You’re on my mind and in my heart.”
- “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
- “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
- “I can’t wait to catch up with you soon.”
What are some encouraging words for a friend?
Words of Encouragement for a Friend. “When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” “God gave you this life because he knew you were strong enough to live it.” “Stop beating yourself up.