How do you say pretty girl in German?
How do you say pretty girl in German?
- Schnuckelchen, das ~ Noun.
- schönes Mädchen, das ~ Noun.
What does the name Fraulein mean?
1 capitalized : an unmarried German woman —used as a title equivalent to Miss. 2 : a German governess.
What fluffy means?
1a : covered with or resembling fluff. b : being light and soft or airy : puffed up a fluffy omelet. 2 : lacking in meaning or substance : superficial sense 2c. Other Words from fluffy Synonyms & Antonyms Example Sentences Learn More About fluffy.
How do you say soft in other languages?
In other languages soft
- American English: soft /ˈsɔft/
- Arabic: نَاعِم
- Brazilian Portuguese: macio.
- Chinese: 软的
- Croatian: mekan.
- Czech: měkký
- Danish: blød.
- Dutch: zacht.
What is cute in other languages?
In other languages cute
- American English: cute /kyˈut/
- Arabic: جَذَّاب
- Brazilian Portuguese: encantador.
- Chinese: 可爱的
- Croatian: dražestan.
- Czech: roztomilý
- Danish: sød.
- Dutch: schattig.
How do you describe soft?
yielding readily to touch or pressure; easily penetrated, divided, or changed in shape; not hard or stiff: a soft pillow. relatively deficient in hardness, as metal or wood. smooth and agreeable to the touch; not rough or coarse: a soft fabric; soft skin.
What are the Spanish colors?
Here’s a brief guide to the colors in Spanish, and how to pronounce them.
- The color — el color.
- Red — rojo.
- Orange — naranja.
- Yellow — amarillo.
- Green — verde.
- Blue — azul.
- Purple —lila.
- Pink — rosa.
How do you spell medium?
Correct spelling for the English word “medium” is [mˈiːdi͡əm], [mˈiːdiəm], [m_ˈiː_d_iə_m] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
How do you spell medium in Italian?
Italian translation of ‘medium’
- ( spiritualist) medium mf inv.
- Word forms: plural media or mediums (gen) (physics) mezzo. through the medium of the press per mezzo della stampa. an advertising medium un organo di pubblicità
- ( midpoint) a happy medium una giusta misura or una via di mezzo.
- ( environment) ambiente m ⧫ habitat m inv.
What is medium in Latin?
The word medium — from the Latin adjective medius, “middle” — has several meanings that all center on the idea of being in between.
What is the Italian term for slow?
|largo||very slow and broad||40-60|
|prestissimo||extremely fast, faster than presto||200 and above|
What is big in different languages?
In other languages big
- Arabic: كَبِير
- Brazilian Portuguese: grande.
- Chinese: 大的
- Croatian: velik.
- Czech: velký
- Danish: stor.
- Dutch: groot.
- European Spanish: grande.
What languages have their own numbers?
Here are 12 of them.
- Oksapmin, base-27 body part counting. Photo Courtesy of Austronesian Counting.
- Tzotzil, base-20 body part counting.
- Yoruba, base-20 with subtraction.
- Traditional Welsh, base-20 with a pivot at 15.
- Alamblak, numbers built from 1, 2, 5, and 20.
- Ndom, base-6.
- Huli, base-15.
- Bukiyip, base-3 and base-4 together.
How do you say one in all languages?
See also numbers from 11 to 20 in different languages….Numbers in Different Languages.
How do you say one in Italian?
Here are the numbers from zero to twenty — press the play button to hear how they’re pronounced.
- Zero — zero.
- One — uno.
- Two — due.
- Three — tre.
- Four — quattro.
- Five — cinque.
- Six — sei.
- Seven — sette.
How do you say 14 in Italian?
So thirteen is tredici, fourteen is quattordici and so on.
How do you say 9 in Italian?
Use the following table to memorize numbers from 1 to 100….Italian Cardinal Numbers From 1 to 100.
|Numbers and Pronounciations|
How do you say 16 in Italian?
The numbers venti, trenta, quaranta, cinquanta, and so on drop the final vowel when combined with uno and otto….Learn to Count in Italian.
|ITALIAN CARDINAL NUMBERS: 1-100|
How do you count to 30 in Italian?
For instance: venti (20): ventuno (21), ventotto (28) trenta (30): trentuno (31), trentotto (38) quaranta (40): quarantuno (41), quarantotto (48)
What is your name in Italian?
come si chiama