How do you use disobedience?
How do you use disobedience?
- Soldiers used to be flogged for disobedience.
- I shall overlook your disobedience this time.
- He called for a campaign of civil disobedience if the president did not honour the election results.
- The opposition threatened a campaign of civil disobedience.
- Father slapped the boy on the face for disobedience.
What is the sentence of disobeyed?
Examples of disobey in a Sentence The soldier disobeyed the general’s orders. He was afraid to disobey his father. The driver had disobeyed the law.
What is another word for disobedient?
SYNONYMS FOR disobedient insubordinate, contumacious, defiant, rebellious, unsubmissive, uncompliant.
What do you call a disobedient child?
Noun. Reckless, disobedient child. wild child.
What is the root word of disobedient?
The word comes from combining obedient — with its root of oboedientem, Latin for “obey,” — with the prefix dis, or “do the opposite of.” Definitions of disobedient.
What do you call a obedient person?
Some common synonyms of obedient are amenable, docile, and tractable.
What are the qualities of obedience?
9 Characteristics of an Obedient Christian:
- Fear the Lord.
- Stand in awe and reverence of God.
- Speak God’s Word and His instruction.
- No wrong must be found on our lips.
- Walk in peace and uprightness.
- Turn yourself and others from iniquity.
- Guard knowledge.
- Speak wisdom to others.
What is the benefit of obedience?
Not only will the student have a sense of accomplishment, but also a springboard to greater success in life. Furthermore, obeying your marriage vows can bring you greater happiness and success in marriage. Disobeying your vows can lead to divorce or even worse, death.
What is the result of obedience to God?
One of the Greek terms for obedience in the Bible conveys the idea of positioning oneself under someone by submitting to their authority and command. Thus, biblical obedience to God means to hear, trust, submit and surrender to God and his Word.
How can you show obedience at home school?
These are the ways to show obedience at School You must to pass your projects on time, not on after the deadline. Obey your teacher or advicer. Do not use any gadgets on school, if your teacher is not telling to do so. Just be kind and always smile.
What are the different types of obedience?
How Obedience Differs From Conformity
- Obedience involves an order; conformity involves a request.
- Obedience is obeying someone with a higher status; conformity is going along with people of equal status.
- Obedience relies on social power; conformity relies on the need to be socially accepted.
What are the three stages of obedience?
The Three Levels of Obedience
- The First Level of Obedience. This is where Otis and I would believe all toddlers are.
- The Second Level of Obedience. A period when the child can always obey, when there are no obstacles deriving from his lack of control.
- The Third Level of Obedience.
What is destructive obedience?
 Destructive obedience is defined as following an order that is either illegal or falls into a regulatory grey area or causes moral scruples.
Why does destructive obedience occur?
Destructive obedience is the act of obeying a command to harm another. This type of obedience is seen in criminal relationships, sometimes influenced by substance abuse, where one partner has immense emotional sway over the other.
What factors make obedience more likely?
Higher levels of perceived prestige and closer proximity to the authority figure are associated with increased obedience. Deindividuation and lack of expertise in the participants were also associated with higher levels of obedience.
What was Milgram trying to prove?
Milgram (1963) wanted to investigate whether Germans were particularly obedient to authority figures as this was a common explanation for the Nazi killings in World War II.