How do you use inclined in a sentence?
How do you use inclined in a sentence?
Inclined sentence example
- She was inclined to decline his offer.
- Of a confiding nature, he was inclined to judge others by himself.
- The bully will now be more inclined to leave the kid alone.
How do you use the word inclination?
Examples of inclination in a Sentence She shows no inclination to give in to their demands. He’s a loner by inclination. My first inclination was to say no, but I finally decided to do what she asked. I have neither the time nor the inclination to learn about such matters.
What is an inclined line?
inclined line. Is a line which is oblique to the plane of the horizon.
What is mental disposition or inclination?
a. a particular disposition or bent of mind; bias; tendency. an inclination to talk. b. a liking or preference.
What’s another word for disposition?
Some common synonyms of disposition are character, personality, temperament, and temper.
What is a good disposition?
Someone’s disposition is their mood or general attitude about life. If your friend woke up on the wrong side of the bed, tell her that she might need a disposition makeover. An animal with an excellent disposition is friendly towards people. If you are cheerful, you’re often said to have a sunny disposition.
What is disposition behavior?
1. Disposition, temper, temperament refer to the aspects and habits of mind and emotion that one displays over a length of time. Disposition is the natural or prevailing aspect of one’s mind as shown in behavior and in relationships with others: a happy disposition; a selfish disposition.
How do you describe disposition?
1a : prevailing tendency, mood, or inclination. b : temperamental makeup. c : the tendency of something to act in a certain manner under given circumstances.
How is disposition used?
Disposition can be used to describe something being at the disposal of someone. For example, if the school’s administration was at my disposition, I would declare a holiday every day. 1) Judge her disposition and then pitch the campaign to her. If she is happy, she will immediately approve it.
What is positive attitude give example?
Individuals who have a positive attitude will pay attention to the good, rather than bad in people, situations, events. A simple example of a positive attitude; when you are having a very bad run of luck but you still say “Good Morning” rather than “What’s so good about this morning”.
What is the best attitude?
8 Ways to Improve Your Attitude
- Always act with a purpose.
- Stretch yourself past your limits every day.
- Take action without expecting results.
- Use setbacks to improve your skills.
- Seek out those who share your positive attitude.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously.
- Forgive the limitations of others.
How can I get a positive attitude?
18 Simple Ways to Keep a Positive Attitude at Work
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Fill your mind with positive input.
- Control your language.
- Create a routine for the day.
- Be nice to other people.
- Don’t rely on an outside source of positivity.
- Create high points in each day and week.
What’s another way to say positive attitude?
What is another word for positive attitude?
|positive thinking||bright outlook|
What does a positive attitude look like?
Having a positive attitude means being optimistic about situations, interactions, and yourself. People with positive attitudes remain hopeful and see the best even in difficult situations.
How do you keep a positive attitude in hard times?
11 Ways to Stay Positive During Difficult Times
- Remind yourself of reasons to be grateful.
- Learn to reframe negativity.
- Listen to your body and connect with nature.
- Do something fun.
- Take action.
- Make changes to things that are within your control.
- Look for meaning.
What happens when you start thinking positive?
Practicing positive thinking every day You may also become less critical of the world around you. When your state of mind is generally optimistic, you’re better able to handle everyday stress in a more constructive way. That ability may contribute to the widely observed health benefits of positive thinking.