Is it expect or expected?
Is it expect or expected?
is that expected is (expect) while expect is to look for (mentally); to look forward to, as to something that is believed to be about to happen or come; to have a previous apprehension of, whether of good or evil; to look for with some confidence; to anticipate; — often followed by an infinitive, sometimes by a clause …
Are expected or are expecting?
“Yes, it is expecting” is wrong. “Yes, it is expected” is gramamtical, but the use of the passive voice is a little odd in this case. The most natural thing to say is “Yes, I expected that”, or “That is what I expected.”
How do you use expected in a sentence?
Expected sentence example
- I am a patient person by nature and fully expected to later take them one or two at a time.
- He expected to be punished.
- Darian was where he expected to find him: in the gym.
- This is what I expected from you–I knew your kindness!
- The last was a thought he never expected to have.
What I expect or what I expected?
“What to expect” is a normal phrase. “What to be expected” is missing a word. If it were also correct, it would say “what is to be expected”.
What more to expect Meaning?
: to think that something will probably or certainly happen. : to think that (someone or something) will arrive or that (something) will happen. : to consider (something) to be reasonable, required, or necessary.
What do you expect from this job?
Answering questions about your expectations for the company “My expectations for the company would be to provide a work environment in which I can contribute to the team, I receive appreciation for my contributions, I have job stability and the ability to grow with the company.
What do you expect from this company best answer?
The interview question “what are your expectations from the company” relates very much to your career progression. Best answer for what are your expectations from the company: I will work for the company’s goals and targets and in return, I expect to grow professionally in my career path with the company.
What company can expect from you?
Team players show a willingness to collaborate with others in order to execute work assignments and accomplish goals. Dependable and Responsible. Being dependable means that you do what you say you will do. Employers value employees who come to work on time and take responsibility for their actions and behaviors.
What is your ideal position?
“I would describe the ideal job as a job that makes the most of my qualifications and abilities, and gives me a chance to constantly challenge myself. I look for a stable job with quality supervision, a positive work culture at a successful company that will encourage me to work at my best.”
Where do u see urself after 5 years?
How to answer ‘where do you see yourself in five years? ‘ in an interview
- Get clear about your career goals. Take some time to brainstorm what your career goals are for the next five years.
- Find connections between your goals and the job description.
- Ask yourself if the company can prepare you for your career goals.
How do I see myself 10 years from now?
Ten years from now, I see myself as a strong, independent, healthy, and most important of all, happy woman, and I am aware that the only person that can get me there is myself by putting all the passion, effort and determination I have in everything I do.
What are the top 5 questions to ask an interviewer?
Asking questions of the interviewer shows that you’re interested in them as a person—and that’s a great way to build rapport.
- How long have you been with the company?
- Has your role changed since you’ve been here?
- What did you do before this?
- Why did you come to this company?
- What’s your favorite part about working here?
What is the most googled question 2020?
“Coronavirus” and “election results” were the top two global searches overall and the top two news searches of 2020, and President-elect Joe Biden was the most-searched person. Searches for “stimulus check” and “unemployment” also made the top 10 news topics as millions of Americans have lost their jobs.
Who is the most famous person in the world ever?
1. The Rock. Dwayne Johnson, known as The Rock, is the most famous person in the world. He became popular during his days as a WWE champion wrestler until he moved on to become a Hollywood movie star.