Is there two ways to spell schedule?
Is there two ways to spell schedule?
Other users have misspelled schedule as: scheduale – 10.5% schedual – 9% schedu – 7.5% shedule – 5%
Is the word schedule plural?
The plural form of schedule is schedules.
What scheduling means?
Scheduling is the process of arranging, controlling and optimizing work and workloads in a production process or manufacturing process. Scheduling is used to allocate plant and machinery resources, plan human resources, plan production processes and purchase materials.
How do you use the word schedule?
CK 1 3181954 Let’s talk about tomorrow’s schedule.
- [S] [T] I have a schedule. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Are we on schedule? ( CK)
- [S] [T] You’re on schedule. ( CK)
- [S] [T] We’re on a schedule. ( CK)
- [S] [T] It’s behind schedule. ( CK)
- [S] [T] It’s on the schedule. (
- [S] [T] It’s on your schedule. (
- [S] [T] We’re behind schedule. (
Where do we use schedule?
You can use schedule to refer to the time or way something is planned to be done. For example, if something is completed on schedule, it is completed at the time planned. The jet arrived in Johannesburg two minutes ahead of schedule. Everything went according to schedule.
Why do we use schedule?
Scheduling is the art of planning your activities so that you can achieve your goals and priorities in the time you have available. When it’s done effectively, it helps you: Understand what you can realistically achieve with your time. Make sure you have enough time for essential tasks.
What is the main drawback of schedule?
Lack of Flexibility With a production schedule, you may not be able to adapt quickly enough to avoid problems. Once the materials are on the way and the staff is scheduled to work, it can be very difficult to stop the process and do something else if you experience a problem.
Who invented the schedule?
He created the Gantt chart in the 1910s….Henry Gantt.
|Henry Laurence Gantt|
|Known for||Gantt chart|
What are the characteristics of good schedule?
Ten Characteristics of A Good Schedule
- It’s easily communicated.
- It’s flexible.
- It has the commitment of the project team.
- It shows interrelationships among tasks very clearly.
- It’s prepared in calendar time, not in number of work days.
- It forces early deadlines.
- It allows for revision time following each review.
- It builds in time for slippage.
What makes a plan successful?
A good plan is based upon clear, well-defined and easily understood objectives. General objectives like improving morale or increasing profits are ambiguous in nature and do not lend to specific steps and plans. If possible, objectives must be quantified for sake of simplicity.
What are the characteristics of plans?
Characteristics of Planning
- Planning is goal-oriented.
- Planning is looking ahead.
- Planning is an intellectual process.
- Planning involves choice & decision making.
- Planning is the primary function of management / Primacy of Planning.
- Planning is a Continuous Process.
- Planning is all Pervasive.
What are the qualities of a good questionnaire class 11?
Qualities of a Good Questionnaire
- The length of questionnaire should be proper one.
- The language used should be easy and simple.
- The term used are explained properly.
- The questions should be arranged in a proper way.
- The questions should be in logical manner.
- The questions should be in analytical form.
Which is better questionnaire or schedule?
In Questionnaires, responses are filled by the respondents. The response rate of the Questionnaire method is low compared to the Schedule method. The response rate in the Schedule method of data collection is high. In the Questionnaire method, the identity of the respondent is not known.
How is a questionnaire prepared?
There are nine steps involved in the development of a questionnaire:
- Decide the information required.
- Define the target respondents.
- Choose the method(s) of reaching your target respondents.
- Decide on question content.
- Develop the question wording.
- Put questions into a meaningful order and format.
What are the examples of questionnaire?
Some examples of a questionnaire are: Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire: This type of research can be used in any situation where there’s an interaction between a customer and an organization. For example, you might send a customer satisfaction survey after someone eats at your restaurant.
What are the types of questionnaire?
There are following types of questionnaires:
- Computer questionnaire. Respondents are asked to answer the questionnaire which is sent by mail.
- Telephone questionnaire.
- In-house survey.
- Mail Questionnaire.
- Open question questionnaires.
- Multiple choice questions.
- Dichotomous Questions.
- Scaling Questions.
What are the parts of a questionnaire?
When developing the questionnaire format, keep in mind that questionnaires typically have three parts: general instructions, personal information, and the body.
What are the 6 parts of a survey?
There are six parts to any survey: Title, introduction, instructions, items, demographic items, closing statement.
What are the four elements of a survey?
Organizations frequently use surveys to determine public opinions and satisfaction of services. I will be looking at the four elements of a survey; sample, questionnaire, interview, and analysis.
What are the four basic parts of questionnaire?
Four main parts of a survey questionnaire
- Invitation. Invitation involves identifying how you are going to invite your respondents to answer the survey questionnaire.
- Question types.
What’s an example of an open ended question?
An open-ended question is a question that cannot be answered with a “yes” or “no” response, or with a static response. Examples of open-ended questions: Tell me about your relationship with your supervisor. How do you see your future?
What is the purpose of questionnaire?
The main purpose of a questionnaire is to extract data from the respondents. It’s a relatively inexpensive, quick, and efficient way of collecting large amount data even when the researcher isn’t present to collect those responses first hand.
How do you validate a questionnaire?
Validating a Survey: What It Means, How to do It
- Step 1: Establish Face Validity.
- Step 2: Run a Pilot Test.
- Step 3: Clean Collected Data.
- Step 4: Use Principal Components Analysis (PCA)
- Step 5: Check Internal Consistency.
- Step 6: Revise Your Survey.
How do you do the pilot test questionnaire?
To conduct a pilot test, it’s best to use your actual field enumeration team and a sample from your research population. Provide the enumerators with a script that they can follow, which they use to introduce themselves to the respondent, explain what the survey is for, and ask for consent.
How do you validate a tool?
Tool validation is described in several levels, as follows: Developing a draft tool (this encompasses criteria to be used in evaluating medical education websites). Pilot testing of the tool. Revising the tool according to pilot tests.
What is a validating question?
Question validation is a feature that needs respondents to either answer it or consider answering it. It can make the question mandatory to answer. Respondents can continue with the survey only after answering the question.