What are antonyms of good?
What are antonyms of good?
What is the synonym and antonym of good?
noun. ( Synonyms. morality saintliness moral excellence summum bonum virtuousness goodness beneficence graciousness kindness benignity benignancy virtue. Antonyms. malignancy evilness malignity immorality maleficence evil unkindness. Etymology.
What’s a synonym for good?
SYNONYMS FOR good 1 pure, moral, conscientious; meritorious, worthy, exemplary, upright. 2 adequate. 3 outstanding, admirable.
What define a good person?
1. good person – a person who is good to other people. individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul – a human being; “there was too much for one person to do” benefactor, helper – a person who helps people or institutions (especially with financial help) brick – a good fellow; helpful and trustworthy.
Who is best person in Word?
Top 100 List
- Muhammad (570 – 632 AD) Prophet of Islam.
- Isaac Newton (1642 – 1727) – British mathematician and scientist.
- Jesus of Nazareth (c.
- Buddha (c 563 – 483 BC) Spiritual Teacher and founder of Buddhism.
- Confucius (551 – 479 BC) – Chinese philosopher.
- Ts’ai Lun (AD 50 – 121) Inventor of paper.
How do you describe someone with a good heart?
In this page you can discover 15 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for good-hearted, like: kind, openhearted, warm-hearted, gracious, charitable, kindly, benevolent, sympathetic, large-hearted, kind-hearted and kindhearted.
What do you call a person who sees the good in everything?
Someone who is altruistic always puts others first.
How do you praise a good person?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
What do you call someone who is very kind?
darling. noun. someone who is very kind.
What is the word meaning of kind-hearted?
: having or showing a sympathetic nature.
What is the new word of care?
What is another word for care?
|escrow||taking care of|
What is another word for not caring?
adjective. without interest or concern; not caring; apathetic: his indifferent attitude toward the suffering of others. having no bias, prejudice, or preference; impartial; disinterested.
What is another word for softly?
Synonyms & Antonyms of softly
What is the meaning of care in one word?
Noun. care, concern, solicitude, anxiety, worry mean a troubled or engrossed state of mind or the thing that causes this. care implies oppression of the mind weighed down by responsibility or disquieted by apprehension.
What does wariness mean?
the state or quality of being wary (= not completely trusting or certain): They eyed each other with wariness and suspicion.
What is the opposite word of care?
Antonyms for care heedlessness, disrespect, apathy, imprudence, indifference, disinterest, indiscretion, laziness, lethargy.
Is it a tendency of or to?
If someone has a tendency to do or like something, they will probably do it or like it: [ + to infinitive ] His tendency to exaggerate is well known. If there is a tendency for something to happen, it is likely to happen or it often happens: There is a tendency for unemployment to rise in the summer.
What is the opposite of will?
will. Antonyms: repel, forfeit, miss, alienate, fail.
What does would mean?
—used to indicate what someone said or thought about what was going to happen or be done. —used to talk about a possible situation that has not happened or that you are imagining. —used with have to talk about something that did not happen or was not done.