What does Agapoula mean?
What does Agapoula mean?
agapi -> agapoula. These 5 are the most common “sweet” words used in Greece. To make myself clear (a hard thing what with me being dizzy and all), I mean that these terms are not only used to denote something small but, most usually, sth ‘sweet’ or ‘dear’.
What does the Greek word MOU mean in English?
It means “mine”—sort of! English used to have an expression something like “heart o’mine,” “girl o’mine,” etc. Mou is something like that. It indicates possession, but not ownership.
What does Agápi MOU mean?
is my love
What language is agape mou?
Aparetiti Agapi Mou (Greek: Απαραίτητη Αγάπη Μου; English: My Necessary Love) is the title of the first studio album by the popular Greek artist Popi Maliotaki, released in 2005 by Alpha Records (Greek company).
What does Kouklo mean in Greek?
koukla (Greek term of endearment) beautiful doll; being beautiful physically and in personality; gorgeous.
What do you call your lover in different languages?
French Terms of Endearment
- Mon cœur – “My heart” Remember mi corazón in Spanish?
- Mon amour – “My love” Unsurprisingly, the word amour (“love”) also appears as a term of endearment.
- Mon bébé – “My baby”
- -et / -ette.
- Mon chou – “My cabbage”
- Mon trésor – “My treasure”
- Ma moitié – “My half”
- Mon chéri / ma chérie – “My dear”
How do you call your lover in Japanese?
It is not common to call each other “my love” or “sweetheart” in Japanese. You can call your Japanese partner just saying the name, but it is better not to use the word “Anata”. “Anata” is explained meaning “you” in most Japanese textbooks.
What do couples call each other in Chinese?
“亲爱的” expresses a fairly close relationship between people. It is most commonly used between spouses and lovers, when “亲爱的” is used as a noun, like “dear” or “darling.” This term is popular with couples of all ages.
What is the Chinese name for love?
How do Chinese express their love to a girl?
How To Express Love To A Chinese Girl
- 直接法(speak straight from your heart) Sometimes directly say what you think.
- 含蓄法(tactful way to express love)
- 幽默法（humorous ways to express love）
- 柔情法（tenderness way to express love）
- 取悦法（ express love by saying fine-sounding words ）
- 借用经典句子法(express love by quoting classic sentences)
Is Gege flirty?
Honestly, depending on the way she says it, it may even be intended as subtly flirtatious. As someone else mentioned, it’s definitely a pretty intimate form of address when used in this context. It does literally mean “older brother,” but it’s definitely not being used like that.
How do you tell if a Chinese woman loves you?
How to tell if a Chinese woman likes you
- She accepts to go out on a date with you.
- She makes an effort to look pretty.
- She cares about you.
- She wants to know more about you.
- She shows flashes of jealousy.
- She wants you to meet her family.