What is the difference between Alle and allee?
What is the difference between Allé and allée?
“Je suis allée” is a past tense (passé composé) form of the verb “Aller”. “Aller” is an irregular verb. It’s used a lot! Passé Composé: Here “aller” is conjugated with the verb “être”.
What is the proper way to use Aller?
Aller in the present tense
- Je vais – I go, I am going.
- Tu vas – You go, you are going (sing. fam.)
- Il va – He/It goes, he/it is going.
- Elle va – She/It goes, she/it is going.
- Nous allons – We go, we are going.
- Vous allez – You go, you are going (pl. pol.)
- Ils vont – They (m.) go, they are going.
- Elles vont – They (f.)
How do you conjugate EST in French?
Let’s conjugate ÊTRE
- I am = Je suis. I am a woman = Je suis une femme.
- You are = Tu es (casual) You are so friendly = Tu es si gentil.
- She is = Elle est.
- He is = Il est.
- We are = on est.
- We are = nous sommes.
- You are = vous êtes (formal or you all)
- They are = Elles sont (for an exclusively feminine group)
What verb is est in French?
2.4 The Verb Être
|1st person||Je suis||I am|
|2nd person||Tu es||You are|
|3rd person||Il est Elle est On est||He/it is She/it is One/we is|
What is the symbol of Zeta?
What animal represents Zeta Phi?
In 1920, five women from Howard University envisioned a sorority that would raise the consciousness of their people, encourage the highest standards of scholastic achievement, and foster a greater sense of unity among its members….
|Zeta Phi Beta|
What does finer womanhood mean?
Finer Womanhood is defined as “the distinguishing characteristics of a woman-one superior in kind, quality or appearance, marked by or affecting elegance or refinement.” Finer Womanhood is a principle unique to Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
How many chapters does Zeta Phi Beta have?