What is the root word of ignorance?
What is the root word of ignorance?
Both words come from the Latin ignorare (“to ignore, be ignorant of”).
What is the root word of informed?
Inform comes from a Latin root, informare, “train or instruct,” and literally “shape or form.” Adding the “wrong” or “not” prefix mis- gives you misinform, “to instruct in the wrong way.” Definitions of misinform. verb.
Who is an informed person?
Informed Person means (a) a director or executive officer of the Company, (b) a director or executive officer of a person or company that is itself an informed person or subsidiary of the Company, (c) any person or company who beneficially owns, or controls or directs, directly or indirectly, Common Shares or a …
What is another word for well-informed?
In this page you can discover 17 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for well-informed, like: well-read, open-minded, informed, advised, educated, learned, schooled, trained, versed, intelligent and better-informed.
Are well informed?
If you say that someone is well-informed, you mean that they know a lot about many different subjects or about one particular subject.
What is another word for well rounded?
all-around. (also all-round), protean, universal, versatile.
What does keep me informed mean?
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English keep somebody informedto give someone the latest news and details about a situation Please keep me fully informed of any developments. → informedExamples from the Corpuskeep somebody informed• I want to know what you decide, so keep me informed.
Will we keep informed or informed?
Re: I will keep you inform or informed. inform = present tense. informed = past tense. Why the second one is correct. You mean the verb after keep can not use present tense.
How do you say thank you for keeping me informed?
- Thanks for keeping me informed.
- Thanks for the details.
- Thanks for letting me know about it.
- Thanks for informing me about it.
What does Thanks for keeping me in the loop mean?
Being kept in the loop is asking someone to keep you informed about what is happening. “I really want to know what happens so keep me in the loop.” “Keep me in the loop so I’m included.” “Thanks for the update. Keep me in the loop.”
How do you say I really appreciate it?
For these everyday, informal experiences, we can use a variety of expression to say thanks.
- Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. / Thanks a ton. / Thanks!
- I really appreciate it. / You shouldn’t have.
- I don’t know what to say! / That’s very kind.
- You’re the best. / I owe you one. / You rock.
How do you respond to thank you for the update?
You could simplify: “Thank you for the update; I await your reply.” A bit stiff. It almost says:”don’t bother me again”. More polite: “Thank you for the update. I look forward to hear from you.” But I would only say it that way if I were sincerely enthusiastic about continuing the written conversation.
What does Thanks for the update mean?
“Thank you for the update” is a formal and convenient response to any information, particularly new, provided by another person.
How do you say thank you for quick help?
- Thank you so much for the speedy reply.
- Thank you so much for your speedy reply.
- Thank you for the/your quick reply.
- Thank you for the/your quick response.
- Thanks so much for….
Is it OK to say thank you for your prompt response?
9. Thank you for your prompt reply. When a client or colleague replies to a previous email in a short amount of time, let them know and thank them. If the reply wasn’t quick, simply removing “prompt” will work, or, you can opt for, “Thank you for getting back to me.”
What is a prompt reply?
(a) prompt (response, reply): (a) swift, quick, efficient, speedy, immediate (response, reply) adjective. I would appreciate a prompt reply so that I can take action immediately. I expect a reply within the next day.
How do you say thank you for understanding?
Better Ways to Say, “Thank You for Understanding”
- Thanks for your comprehension.
- I appreciate your flexibility.
- I appreciate you sticking with me.
- Thanks for listening.
- Thanks for your compassion.
- I’m thankful for your support and understanding.
- I appreciate your dedication to digging into this issue.
How do you say thank you in different ways?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you express your gratitude?
10 Ways to Express Gratitude
- Say a kind word. The quickest, simplest and easiest way to demonstrate gratitude is to say thanks to another.
- Include others in your plans.
- Listen intently.
- Bring over lunch.
- Pay an impromptu visit.
- Email to check in.
- Call to say hello.
- Ask if there’s anything you can do.
How do you say thank you in a cute way?
Thirteen Creative Ways to Say Thank You
- Smile – The Easiest Way to Say Thank You. Express your gratitude with a genuine smile and the other person will almost always smile back.
- Send a Note.
- Make a Phone Call.
- Offer a Unique Gift.
- Add a Personal Touch.
- Bake Some Cookies.
- Take Them Out on the Town.
- Share Their Story.
How do you say thank you in a rude way?
Funny Ways to Say Thank You
- I don’t understand people who say, “I don’t know how to thank you!” Like they’ve never heard of money.
- Thank you for being my unpaid therapist.
- I’m doing the happy dance.
- Today I am wearing the smile that you left me with the other day.
- You made me smile from ear to ear.