What was the realization of Dodong in footnote to youth?
What was the realization of Dodong in footnote to youth?
Dodong is the one who represents the typical youth that experiencing a lot of uncertainties in life that make him realize that he sacrifice his youth ust for the sake of proving himself that he can manage his own life because he is matured enough to face this life’s challenges.
Is there any regret in the story footnote to youth?
A big regret have happened to Dodong for after 18 years, his son Blas decided also to marry early just like what happened to him way back when he was 17. He have nothing to do but just to let his child marry Tona his son’s girl. It is so sad seeing a child suffer because his family is not complete.
What should footnotes look like?
- Include the pages on which the cited information is found so that readers easily find the source.
- Match with a superscript number (example: 1) at the end of the sentence referencing the source.
- Begin with 1 and continue numerically throughout the paper. Do not start the order over on each page.
How do you write footnotes?
How to insert footnotes
- Place the cursor where you would like the superscript number to appear.
- Click on “Insert Footnote” in the “References” tab.
- The corresponding number will be automatically inserted in the footer ready for you to add the footnote citation.
- Type in your footnote citation.
What do endnotes look like?
The footnote/endnote begins with the same superscript number as the one that appears in the paper and is followed by a period. Footnotes/endnotes always include a specific page number or numbers where the cited information can be found. The first footnote/endnote to a source provides the full publishing information.
What is footnote in MS Word?
A footnote is a note that appears at the bottom of a page that is commonly used by writers to cite other authors publication in their document. We will show you how to manage footnotes in Microsoft Word.
What is the difference between footnote and EndNote in MS Word?
Footnotes appear at the bottom of the relevant page. Endnotes appear in a list at the end of the text, just before the bibliography.
What is EndNote and footnote in MS Word?
The one difference between footnotes and endnotes is that footnotes appear at the bottom of the same page, while endnotes appear at the end of the paper. Footnotes and endnotes are used in printed documents to explain, comment on, or provide references for text in a document.
What are the similarities and differences between footers and footnotes?
Like footers, footnotes reside at the bottom of pages. However, while a footer repeats the same information on every page, a footnote applies only to the page for which the note provides additional information. You can add any number of footnotes to your document.
What is the main difference between header and footer?
A header is the top margin of each page, and a footer is the bottom margin of each page. Headers and footers are useful for including material that you want to appear on every page of a document such as your name, the title of the document, or page numbers.
How can you insert data as a footer?
Insert data from the form in a header or footer
- On the View menu, click Header and Footer.
- Click the Print Settings tab.
- Under Headers and Footers, click Header or Footer.
- In the Header Format or Footer Format dialog box, type any text you want in the Print form with this header or Print form with this footer box.
- In the Insert AutoText box, click Field.
How do I insert datetime into header footer?
To insert the date, you can follow these steps:
- Choose Header and Footer from the View menu. Word displays the Header and Footer toolbar.
- Position the insertion point within the header or footer at the place you want the date to appear.
- Click on the Insert Date tool on the Header and Footer toolbar.
- Click on Close.
How do you insert header and footer?
Insert a header or footer
- Go to Insert > Header or Footer.
- Choose the header style you want to use. Tip: Some built-in header and footer designs include page numbers.
- Add or change text for the header or footer.
- Select Close Header and Footer or press Esc to exit.
What are the advantages of header and footer features in Word?
Headers and Footers are used for automatically putting things on every page on a document or on alternating pages, without having to put them in page by page. In a book you will have the number on every page. That is done by putting them into the Footer or Header.
What are headers and footers in MS Excel?
A header is the information that appears at the top of each printed page and a footer is the information that appears at the bottom of each printed page. By default, new workbooks do not have headers or footers.
What is the advantage of page number?
Like other numbering schemes such as chapter numbering, page numbers allow the citation of a particular page of the numbered document and facilitates to the reader to find specific parts of the document and to know the size of the complete text (by checking the number of the last page).
What is an advantage of inserting a page number field?
What is one advantage of inserting a page number field in your document instead of inserting the actual page number? Page number fields are automatically updated as you edit your document.
Which key increases the bullet level?
Keyboard shortcut for Increase List Level: Tab. Keyboard shortcut for Decrease List Level: Shift+Tab.
What is an advantage of inserting a page number field in your document?
Answer: DFeedback: One advantage of inserting a page number field in your document instead of typing in actual page numbers is that a page number field is automatically updated as you edit your document.